We're Creative Escapes, an award-winning creative holiday company based in London. We operate small number, personalised, high-end photography trips to seven destinations worldwide - including Cuba, Nepal, Japan, Cambodia, Morocco and Sri Lanka - with unique itineraries that will see you meet Fidel Castro's personal photographer in Havana, shoot portraits of returning Everest sherpas in the backstreets of Kathmandu, and dine on private celeb islands on the shores of southern Sri Lanka.
They're pretty cool trips, and judging by the high demand for them, our clients seem to think so too. To cope with increased demand, we need more tutors for our trips in 2013 - good photographers, yes, but someone who can explain something complex in only a few simple words, have a beer and make them laugh after hours, and think on your feet if the bus breaks down in the middle of the Himalayas. If that sounds like you, then we'd love to hear from you. As you can imagine, we get hundreds of applications for only a few jobs each year, so we're pretty tight on who we interview. Take a look at the requirements below, and if you still fit, then drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must be a professional photographer, with an online portfolio, lots of shiny clients and plenty of tear sheets to show us. You must have AT LEAST 5 years commercial photography experience and make 100% of your income from photography.
- You must be UK-based and be able to attend interviews in London in Spring 2013.
- Have a genuine love of travel and can demonstrate you're off-the-beaten-track rather than follow-the-group.
- Detailed knowledge about all the major genres of photography - not just your own - and can work your way around any Canon or Nikon, plus work wonders on Photoshop in just a few clicks.
You must meet every one of these requirements to be considered for a position with Creative Escapes.
1. First, just send us a quick email on why you think you'd be suitable for the job. Don't worry if you haven't got any teaching experience; we're looking for good fun, smart, talented people who're keen to pass on some of their extensive knowledge to others.
2. Include in the email a bit of blurb, a link to your portfolio website, plus some of your top clients/achievements. Please don't send in an application if you don't meet the requirements above.
2. Once we've reviewed your application, we'll get back to you if we want to progress further and book you in for interview.
Most Popular Articles
Updating your subscription status
Are you a professional photographer looking to build upon your existing business or an amateur photographer wanting to take your photography skills to the next level?
Working as part of a team supporting the survey of the Mitchell Library's special collections, you will take high quality digital images for our collections database and website
Creative Studio Portrait Photographer needed for a vibrant modern studio in Hertfordshire.